Braised Swiss Chard

How I wish I have all the time in my hands so I could focus more on wrting my blogs. But I don't, so I just have to do with what I have.
Tonight's dinner was fried fish (my son cooked it) and swiss chard. I was not able to take a photo of the fish, they were eaten before I could grab the camera. My son and his girlfriend must be really so hungry. But here's a photo of the swiss chard which I sauteed in garlic, tomatoes, and ground beef.


Ingredients:

4 cups swiss chard
1 lb ground beef
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 big roma tomatoes - cut into 16 pieces
3 tablespoon cooking oil
3 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Brown garlic in your wok and add the ground beef and cook until there's no more red meat or until done. Add the chicken bouillon cube.
Add the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute
Add the chard and cook just until the leaves are wilted. Do not overcook
Add the salt and the oyster sauce.
*Serve Immediately
Kitchen Tested October 23, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts